Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Will Kate and Jon Do Now?

The party's (almost) over--the series finale is coming up soon. What will these two people do now? If she is able to, Kate will continue her media career--another show, another book? I don't care what she does, really, as long as she doesn't drag her kids into it. If she has fans, they'll watch her no matter what she does. I won't. There are plenty of people who have "careers" in TV and the media that I have no idea why or how they got famous --Paris Hilton, Spencer and Heidi, etc.
Jon, who knows? I kinda feel like he has been painted into a corner--although he has done some of the "painting" himself--who is going to hire this guy?
In the end, I kind of feel sorry for them both, even though they did play a huge part in their own undoing. Kate is still the children's mother--and they need their mom. Hopefully, Kate can learn from this experience and become a better mother in time. Ditto for Jon. I say this with hope and optimisim because that is my sincere wish for the Gosselin children.

No comments: